CURRICULUM INTEGRATION - Italy


An example of curriculum integration in this project can be represented by the activity on the pandemic . Before I involved my students into the conceptual common maps and next into the creation of the related video, during a video conference I asked them what did they feel in that situation due the Covid19. They put their thoughts on a page of our virtual class of Schoology. 













Next I propose them on a videolesson I registered the listening of the poem on pandemic created by a famos Italian writer R. Piumini (at minute 7:30)



So I assigned a task to my students: to create a collaborative nursery rhyme on Google Document that I shared with them always on our virtual class:
https://docs.google.com/document/d/1NoVuZqgK7O6JS-olfWKLFfsm50RPUNdrjNA7tApkFYU/edit?usp=sharing

We finally completed the work on StoryJumper (the web tool they have already used in "Kind is better" project) with the nursery rhyme they created, their drawings and their reading voices. 

Book titled 'Filastrocca del Coronavirus'

 Read this book made on StoryJumper


At the start of the project, at school, my colleagues and I had involved the students to discuss and share our class rules. So we wrote them together and created a "Behavior Board" where the teachers assigned the badges gained by students for good behaviors and engagement.





Yorumlar

  1. Çok güzel bir proje olduğundan eminim

    YanıtlaSil
  2. Yapılan güzel çalışmalarla diğer ülkelerle iletişim kurmak çok güzeldi

    YanıtlaSil
  3. Güzel çalışmaların devamını diliyorum. Çok güzeldi

    YanıtlaSil
  4. Çok güzel bir proje devamını diliyorum

    YanıtlaSil

Yorum Gönder

Bu blogdaki popüler yayınlar